The 2023 U.S. Minority Chamber of Commerce Coffee ’s Summit Disney is the essential event for traders, farmers, and business leaders in the sector – drawing a loyal audience from the global spectrum coffee community. The premier summit expects 100 visitors and 10 exhibitors to 40 buyers and more than 20 speakers. Featuring keynote conversations and dynamic panel discussions, the World Coffee’s Summit 2023 Disney will convene a diverse range of luminaries from the worlds of business, media, government and producers in all size and regions.
Interested in attending
The World Coffee’s Summit Disney 2023 is by invitation only. Attendance is limited to maintain an intimate dialogue among all participants. If you are interested in attending, please read below your level of participation. If you’re interested in being a speaker, applications are open now. Please submit only once for this event. We receive dozens of submissions a week. and will respond if we determine a fit within our program no later May 8,2023
The Premier World Coffee Summit Disney
Hotel Courtyard Marriott Lake Buena Vista
Levels of Local & U.S.A Participants
Regular Attendees: $195 per day. Which includes conference registration, coffee break, luncheon, pictures, video and corporate reception scheduled for Sunday September 16, 2023 @6:30 pm
Gold Attendees: $995 Presidential seat with speakers, access to conferences, Gala Awards Gala Dinner, 15 minutes company’s presentation, logo in our printing material, table top exhibit- database of all attendees, and rights to participate in all receptions +7 roundtable per day.
VIP Attendees: $595 per two days. Presidential Seat – conference registration, coffee break, Disney tour/ luncheon two days, picture, video and receptions. Guarantee 5 round tables per day with supplier, investor , buyers and partner.
Level International Participants
Regular: $1,500 Hotel (3) nights with breakfast and Luncheon-One Gala Dinner -One ticket to the Party -One ticket to Disney Tour and Table Top Exhibit at main entrance- Conference Registration and attending multiple reception. Addition person same room $500.
Regular: $3,500 U.S.A Visa Application, including airline ticket, hotel (4) nights with breakfast and Luncheon-One Gala Dinner -One ticket to the Party -One ticket to Disney Tour and Regular Exhibit 10’x10’ – Conference Registration and attending multiple reception.
VIP: $5,000 including (2) delegates -Airline Ticket roundtrip, (4) nights suite for 2 with breakfast and luncheon- 2 Gala Dinner- VIP Exhibition 10’x20’ – Seminar presentation, list of attendees, Disney Tour and private local transportation.
Official – $10,000 each (3 Opportunities)
This will be an exclusive position and maximum visibility for your company. The Convention Host and Platform Sponsors are acknowledged as the premium supporters of the Coffee Summit, enjoying the highest level of exposure in site, virtual and through a global campaign before, during, and after the Convention, with the highest priority of branding on the Chamber of Commerce and event’s webpages and virtual platform and in all marketing promotions.
See the full list of benefits as Official Sponsor:
· The World Coffee Summit Disney 2023 is presented by
· Right decorate 25% of the summit with your corporate material
· Logo in our welcome banner, printing material and digital campaign
· 2 suites for (4) nights including breakfast, luncheon, and gala dinner for 7 guests
· 5 Minutes presentation about your company during the general session
· Seminar presentation for 2 days 45 minutes
· Exclusive booth at main entrance 10-foot x 10 foot
· List of attendees and speakers by excel.
· 2 seats at the presidential table
· Private table for 7 guests x 2 days including gala award dinner.
· National press release/ pre-Summit social media shout-out
· Corporate member with the U.S. Minority Chamber for one year with a cost of $2500.
Way of payment
- Bill my -American Express -Visa -MasterCard / 5% addition fee/
- Wire Transfer- Bank of America- Account Name: U.S. Minority Chamber of Commerce, Inc – Account #898141433528
- Zelle – Use account connected to email@example.com no fee at all.
ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE FINAL. All registrations are non-refundable. 48 hours after your registration, you will receive letter of support and invitation for the U.S. Consulate, personalized agenda with your counterpart and a security clearance with an overview about your official participation. Please fill questionnaire for VISA. We are responsible to fill D160 for VISA B1-B2.
This is an exclusive event open to the Coffee Sector. Encourage your supplier, partners, clients, and any other important business leader in your network to share the 3 days with you. if you want to be sponsor, attendee, exhibitor or partner of the event: